South Africa is the location of some of the finest wing shooting available in stunningly beautiful areas,
Our aim is to make your hunt as memorable as possible & focus on a quality experience. We offer the best food, wine and spirits with luxury accommodation.
- We have 5 species of Francolin as well as Guinea Fowl in large numbers.
- We have 9 species of ducks which can be hunted, amongst them the Spurwing Goose (the largest duck in the world) Our prime season is from May to July.
Click to view our wing shooting photo gallery.
Bird shooting program:
Day 1: Arrive at Cape Town International where we will collect and transfer you to Stellenbosch, our base for 2 nights. In Stellenbosch you will be treated to traditional South Africa cuisine at the Volkskombuis.
Day 2: After breakfast, your day will begin with a tour of Stellenbosch and lunch at the Lanzerac Hotel. Thereafter visiting Zevenwacht Winery for a wine tasting. Light dinner at the Cameron Restaurant.
Day 3: After breakfast, we will depart Stellenbosch, via Franschoek, visiting the Boschendal estate. Wine and Cheese tasting at Fairview estate with lunch. Travel through the scenic mountains of Bains Kloof to Ceres.
After settling in at Rusthof we will do an afternoon walk-up bird shoot.
Day 4: After breakfast, we drive to Rockland's Estate for a morning Cape Francolin shoot with GSP's. A field lunch will be provided, returning back in time for dinner.
Day 5: After breakfast, we will do a mixed bird hunt, field lunch returning for a rest. Then an evening Duck shoot and barbeque,
Day 6: After breakfast, we depart Ceres and travel via Robertson Winelands to Agulhas, the southern-most tip of Africa. Sight-see tip of Africa and then an evening Duck shoot.
Day 7: Early coffee and cereal, with morning walk-up shoot for Cape Francolin and Guinea fowl. At the end of the hunt we will have a brunch. Afternoon rest and evening Egyptian Geese and Spurwing hunt.
Day 8: Morning rough shoot with field lunch and afternoon Dove and Pidgeon shoot.
Day 9: After breakfast, travel to Cape Town (2 hours) in time to take a midday flight to Johannesburg for your evening departure to the USA.
We use German short-haired pointers and Labrador and Golden Retrievers for our hunting.
- Three-day sightseeing in Cape Town.
- Hunting plainsgame at normal rates and trophy fees.
- Above hunting package is available for US$6500 per person, excluding airfares and costs of shells. The amount of US$7750 is based on a group of four (4) hunters and will increase to US$8750 per person if the party is two (2) hunters.
- Observers at US$4500 per person.
- Shells are available at US$12-00/per box of 25. 12 Gauge and 20 Gauge shotguns recommended. Bird hunters who shoot other calibers should bring along their own ammunition
- The package price includes accommodation, all meals, drinks and group transportation. Items not included are airfares, shells and any costs after the hunt ends.
- Only reservations accompanied by a 50% deposit will be accepted.
- Weather and clothing information will be available as part of the documents issued.
- The hunt will take place in Malaria free areas.
- DRIVEN GUINEA FOWL SHOOT